1. FEDERAL TAX CREDIT EXTENDED: First-time homebuyers may qualify for up to $8,000 and repeat buyers up to $6,500; plus income limits have been raised. Don’t wait – homes must have a signed contract by April 30, 2010. Learn more at www.FederalHousingTaxCredit.com
2. LOW INTEREST RATES & AVAILABLE LOANS: Rates remain at near record lows; you can lock in a payment that fits your budget. And loans ARE available to borrowers with good credit.
3. UNBEATABLE INVESTMENT: Even in down markets, over the long term home prices still appreciate more than the stock market. In fact, the Tri-Cities region has led the country in home appreciation for the last three years and that trend is expected to continue.
4. GREAT SELECTION: With so many homes on the market, you can get the features you want! The Tri-Cities has a ready inventory of homes available – or have a custom home built!
5. ENERGY EFFICIENCY: New homes are safer, healthier and more energy efficient – and that can help you save money. Be sure to ask for a Built Green-certified home to keep the green in your pocket.